Can I do anything to improve kidney function 19% with FSGS? If you have only 19% of renal function, you may become anxious, because as long as it is lower than 15%, you may have to start dialysis to maintain your life. Now go on reading to learn more information.
1. FSGS is very difficult to treat, so you should spare enough time for treatment. Because it is a kind of chronic disease, it is impossible to recover in 1-2 months. You may have to spend 1-2 years or even 3-4 years to fight against it, otherwise, you could not achieve a good therapeutic effect.
2. It is important to take preventive measures when your FSGS is stabilized. If you just treat it rather than prevent it, it may relapse again and again.
3. You should look for a specialized doctor and hospital for treatment. Treatment for FSGS should not only focus on eliminating symptoms, but also repair kidney damage and improve kidney function. Only in this way can you keep dialysis away from you forever. In Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital, there are various Chinese medicine therapies. Maybe you could have a try.
4. You should follow doctor’s advice to have a good rest, take medications, lead a healthy life, etc. Give up those unhealthy lifestyle and wrong thought of treatment for FSGS.
5. It may take a lot of money to treat FSGS. In such a case, you should spare no expense to have a good control of FSGS. After all, health is more important than wealth and a healthy body can help you earn more money.
Can I do anything to improve kidney function 19% with FSGS? Of course you can. If you do not want to take dialysis, you should take measures as early as possible to protect the residual kidney function. For more information on FSGS treatment, please leave a message below or send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org. Later our nephrologist on duty will contact you to give you personalized guidance on treatment.