Nobody wants their kidney disease to go into kidney failure, right? That is why a lot of patients care about their prognosis. How badly IgA Nephropathy progress? Read on to learn more information.
Although this disorder is initially thought to follow a benign course, it is now recognized that slow progression to ESRD occurs in up to 50% of affected patients, often over 20-25 years of observation. If you do not want it to progress so quickly, you should take treatment as early as possible to stop its progression.
Proteinuria is a factor that affects the prognosis of IgA Nephropathy
Studies show that IgA Nephropathy patients have little or no proteinuria (less than 500 to 1000 mg/day) usually have a low risk of progression. Among patients who develop overt proteinuria and/or an elevated serum creatinine concentration, progression to end-stage renal disease is approximately 15 to 25 percent at 10 years and 20 to 30 percent at 20 years.
Treatment for IgA Nephropathy
You should control your proteinuria and high blood pressure timely to stop the progression. Besides the symptomatic treatment, you had better repair kidney damage and promote renal function, which can reduce its relapse greatly. Here we recommend you to try Toxin-Removing Treatment, also known as Detoxification Therapy. It includes 9 aspects:
1. Double plasma exchange therapy can help you a thorough cleanse of the polluted blood so as to eliminate those excess substances from body.
2. Chinese medicine detoxification therapy is to cleanse the residual dirty blood.
3. Chinese medicine for activating blood circulation is to clear up blood stasis that is adhered to blood vessel wall.
4. Cell infusion therapy is to repair the cells that are damaged by the polluted blood.
5. Cytokine infusion therapy is to eliminate cytokines that can trigger immunological stress reaction in the blood.
6. Negative oxygen ion therapy is to cleanse and eliminate toxins that go into cells, maintain a good internal environment of cells.
7. Ozone therapy is to make the blood in the body more alive, especially hemoglobin.
8. Micronutrient and vitamin supplements is to balance nutrients in body.
9. Good living habits are the guarantee of clean blood. It includes diet, exercises, stress release, etc.
After about one week’s treatment, you will floccules in urine, which are those wastes and immune complexes being passed out. After about half month’s treatment, proteinuria will reduce or even turn negative. High blood pressure will decrease and be stabilized. After about one month’s treatment, your disease will be under control.
How badly IgA Nephropathy progress? It depends on how well you control the disease. If your current treatment is not effective enough to control the disease well, you can try Toxin-Removing Treatment. For more information on our hospital and our treatment, please leave a message below or contact online doctor.