Patients with IgA Nephropathy need to take care of daily diet very much, and a healthy diet can help treatment more effectively. Here we will introduce effects asparagus on patients with IgA Nephropathy, please see the following to find if asparagus is OK for patients with IgA Nephropathy.
To begin with, have a general knowledge of asparagus.
There are many vitamins and minerals in asparagus. And it can regulate metabolism, enhance immunity,. it can also help prevent high blood pressure, heart disease and swelling very well.
Then see effects of asparagus on patients with IgA Nephropathy.
1. Immunity can be enhanced, preventing kidney inflammation and damage.
2. High blood pressure in IgA Nephropathy can be alleviated.
3. Swelling can be treated.
4. Heart disease which is a leading cause of death in patients with IgA Nephropathy can be prevented, prolong life span.
5. Patients with IgA Nephropathy can feel tired in daily life easily, and eating some asparagus can alleviate fatigue very well.
Thus ,we can conclude that it is good for patients with kidney disease to eat it, but, due to much potassium, if patients with IgA Nephropathy have high potassium level, they should avoid it in daily life strictly. Otherwise, kidney function can be worsened.
To be convenient for you to know what diet you can have, the below is principles:
- low salt or sodium
- limit phosphorus and potassium
- low protein intake
- proper water
Here is our introduction for you, if you want to know more or any question, be very free to contact us any time. It is a pleasure that we can help you solve problems.