Nephrotic Syndrome (NS) is a group of syndromes caused by pathological and clinical diseases. It can be treated with non-drug therapy, good mood and proper physical exercise at an early stage. While treating nephrotic syndrome, we should pay attention to prevention and treatment of infection. Currently, glucocorticoid is the preferred drug for Nephrotic Syndrome, but long-term use will weaken the body's ability to defend against disease and induce or aggravate infection, which is not conducive to treatment.
What factors are associated with Nephrotic Syndrome?
1. Bacterial infection is found in post-streptococcal nephritis, bacterial endocarditis, shunt nephritis, leprosy, syphilis, tuberculosis, chronic pyelonephritis with reflux nephropathy, etc. Virus infection is seen in hepatitis b, cytomegalovirus, infectious mononucleosis, HIV; Parasitic infections occur in malaria parasites, toxoplasmosis, worms, schistosomiasis, filariasis.
2. Drugs or poisons, organic or inorganic mercury, organic gold and silver, penicillamine, morphine diacetate, acetsulfonic, non-steroidal anti-inflammatories, trimethadione and other drugs; Bee stings and snake venom; Allergy to pollen, vaccines, antitoxin, etc.
3. Tumors in lung, stomach, colon, breast, ovary, and thyroid. Leukemia and lymphoma, Willm tumor, etc.
4. Systemic diseases such as systemic lupus erythematosus, mixed connective tissue disease, dermatomyositis, segalen syndrome, allergic purpura, amyloidosis, etc.
5. Metabolic diseases such as diabetes, and thyroid diseases.
6. Hereditary disease such as congenital Nephrotic Syndrome, Alport syndrome, Fabry's disease, sickle cell anemia, nail-patella syndrome, fat malnutrition, familial nephrotic syndrome, etc.
7. Others, such as eclampsia, chronic rejection of transplanted kidney, malignant renal sclerosis, renal artery stenosis, etc.
How to control Nephrotic Syndrome well?
Besides steroids, immunosuppressants and other medicine, you can try a systemic treatment - Toxin-Removing Treatment.
This treatment can eliminate waste products and extra fluid from body via urine, sweat and bowel movement. It can also restore the balance of anti-inflammatory cytokines and pro-inflammatory cytokines to reduce renal inflammation and control the disease from getting worse. Moreover, it can dilate blood vessels and remove stasis to improve blood circulation and increase blood flow into kidneys so that essential elements such as oxygen, nutrients and active ingredients of medicine can be transported into nidus to speed up kidney recovery. After about one week’s treatment, swelling will fade away. After about half month’s treatment, proteinuria will be reduced. After about one month’s treatment, Nephrotic Syndrome will be under control.
What factors are associated with Nephrotic Syndrome? Now you get the answer. If you still have any other questions, please leave a message below or contact online doctor.